To Download WinSCP for FTP:
- Navigate to https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
- Click on Installation package
- Once the file Download is complete. Open the file and Click Run > Accept > Next > Next > Install > Finish
- Once WinSCP app opens up: Select File Protocol as “FTP”
- Enter the following Credentials.
Host: You can get this from the FTP Account Setup
Username: “Enter Your Username”Password: **************Port: You may have this from your FTP Account Setup location
6. Click Login > Any Pop-ups > Click Yes/ok
Transfer a File from Local to Remote/ Remote to Local
- On the left side is your Local PC Site and the right side is your FTP Remote Site
- So you will find the file in your Local PC site in the folder, where you can view the folders from the top
- On the right hand side, select the folder in which you are trying to upload (Import, Export, Triggered).
- In this you will select “Import” folder.
- Now on the your Local site > Navigate to the folder in which the actual file exist > Select the file > Left click on it > Click Upload.
- The file will be uploaded depending upon the file size automatically.