Marketing Cloud FTP cannot be accessed directly from Marketing Cloud UI. For that you need to install third party ftp clients. Below is the method to Import/Export files using one of the ftp client FileZilla.
- Download the latest version of FileZilla, google it. Install it.
- Open Filezilla
- Enter- Host, Username, Password and Port. ( all these details you can find in your Marketing Cloud account. Click path is Administration > Accounts Tab > FTP Accounts. URL is your Host.
- Click “Quick Connect”
- On the left side is your Local PC Site and the right side is your FTP Remote Site.
- Locate your file under Local Site box, select it, right click and Upload.
- Your file will get upload in Import Folder of Remote Site box.