Since the advent of Nanostuffs in October 2010, we had been already working with many SME & Enterprise customers from Australia. We have realised it definitely helps when a face is put to a name & thats why we finally planned out a much awaiting & looking forward trip to a promising land of opportunities, Australia.
After a planning of 2 months, we spent entire April 2014 at Sydney & Melbourne meeting almost 50+ companies & individuals sharing our experiences so far & discussing any new opportunities we can work on together. Some of the most notable meetings included:
- Buzz Products, an existing customer of Nanostuffs for whom we have already created 10+ mobile apps & provided other services in web & cloud space.
- McCorkell.com.au, one of the best Event Management company in Australia for whom again we have worked on several apps, Salesforce & Eloqua related projects. This was a new customer & we are really grateful for their trust & believe on our capabilities based on a meetings of just few hours.
- OurDeal.com.au, they call it the GroupOn of Australia. We assist them on Salesforce.com developments & support.
- AMEX, Having already worked with AMEX USA it was great to start a relationship with their Australian base as well.
- Universal Music Australia, one of the best benefits of the trip had been to become a Salesforce solution vendor for this amazing worldwide known organization.