INTRODUCTION: Products are one of the key objects when we talk about Salesforce CPQ. In this process, we will learn to insert multiple products at once.
- Prepare a CSV file for your Product import file with the columns you need.
- Log in to Data Loader.
- Click on the ‘Insert’ button.
- Select ‘Product (Product2).’
- Browse for your CSV file.
- Click on the Next button and click Ok on the pop-up.
- Click ‘Create or Edit a Map.’
- Map the fields listed in Step 1 appropriately.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button, then ‘Next.’
- Select the folder where we want to save the success and error file.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button.
NOTE: In a similar way, we can also update the product via the Data loader.
For reference below is the link for the CSV file which is used while uploading products;