What is Social Studio?
- Social Studio helps marketers build 1:1 relationships that grow value for both the brand and the consumer.
- Social Studio is a product under the Salesforce Marketing Cloud that deals with offering effective social media marketing solutions.
- In particular, it helps businesses tap into the power of social media in its marketing, customer service, and sales organizations.
- Social Studio is a one stop solution allowing you to manage, schedule, create and monitor posts organized by brand, region or multiple teams and individuals in a unified interface.
- A single interface offers a fully customizable team-based collaboration platform that analyzes channel and content performance.
- Analyze current trends and recommend new content ideas.
- The platform is available on any device, so customers can run social marketing from their phone, tablet, or desktop
Why Use Social Studio?
With Social Studio you can:
- Use Workspaces to create and configure workspaces to quickly organize teams by region (across the world, country or down the street), brand or business function to promote collaboration for campaigns, content creation, and publishing.
- Use Collaborative Calendars to create and design content (with full preview) plus manage your content calendar (both future and past content) with fully featured planning and scheduling tools designed for teams.
- Use Content Publishing to craft and schedule perfect social content tailored to specific social networks using our intelligent social network-centric platform beyond just a text entry box.
- Promote your Facebook content by buying Facebook ads right from Social Studio and integrating with Social.com Ad campaigns.
Social Studio Components
Social Studio is made up of the following components: Publish, Engage, and Analyze.
- Publish – Enables you to create and publish content, at scale, across channels, and in near real time.
- Engage – Engage allows Community Managers to moderate and join conversations started with the content created using Publish.
- Analyze – Allows discussion monitoring from owned social accounts and broader social news. Create custom dashboards to monitor multiple social accounts and Topic Profiles. Dashboards can be printed as a PDF for hardcopy records and sharing.
Analyze in Social Studio
Use Analyze in Social Studio to monitor the discussions of owned social accounts as well as broader conversations. You can understand what is being said, the overall tone of social discussions and how well certain topics and trends are performing.
Dashboards provide a summarized overview of social accounts and topics profiles, while workbenches provide a deeper more customizable view social account and topic profile data.
- Use dashboards to provide an at-a-glance performance summary over a specified time period. You can specify the time period using 1 day, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days or a custom range from 3 to 93 days.
- You can create dashboards for up 50 Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, or Instagram accounts. These accounts can appear on the same or on separate dashboards
- You can change the date ranges for social accounts or topic profiles dashboards. Also, you can print the dashboard as a PDF for hard-copy records or share through email.
- Use Workbenches to create custom datasets based on topic profiles and social accounts over a specified time period. The time period can be 1 day, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days or a custom range from 3 to 93 days.
- You can use datasets to dive deeper into the data returned by the topic profile. The datasets can be configured to focus on one piece of data or used to compare multiple attributes from the same data set.
- Einstein Vision is a new component of Social Studio Analyze. It works on workbench datasets for topic provides and provides a collection of pre-built image classifiers for Social Marketers.