An AutoFill with LinkedIn button
An AutoFill with LinkedIn button can be added to your landing page so that visitors can easily complete forms with their public LinkedIn profile information. By using this button all their linkedIn details will be auto populated and the visitor can directly submit the form.
In order to add an AutoFill with LinkedIn button, one need to follow below steps:
- Create a landing page on which you want to add the AutoFill with LinkedIn button.
- Add a forms to your landing page.
- Click on https://www.linkedin.com/help/lms/answer/65688/linkedin-autofill-setup-guide?lang=en
- Click on LinkedIn AutoFill Plugin Generator page.
- Form field population: For each Form Field you wish to map, select the corresponding LinkedIn Field. Each LinkedIn Filed can only be mapped once. Hidden Form Fields cannot be mapped.
The default fields shown by plugin are as below:
Form ID/name,First Name,Last Name,Phone,Email,Company,Title,City,State,Country
If no mapping is selected, LinkedIn AutoFill will maps them automatically with LinkedIn data.
6.Click Get Code option.
The plugin will auto generate the code as per the fields mapped and then this code can be added on the landing page where the button needs to be populated.