Zbar SDK is not working well in iOS6
To solved the problem follow the steps:
- Go to the ZBar homepage and navigate to the mercurial repository (direct link)
- Download the zbar repository as zip.
- Unzip the file and navigate to the subfolder named “iphone”.
- Open the XCode project.
- Delete the “Examples” folder (the folder caused a build error on my machine).
- Hit “CMD + B” and build the source.
- Find your new libzbar.a file. (User/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/zbar…)
- Replace the old libzbar.a file in your project with the new one.
- Hit “CMD + R” and you are good to go.