many of you are using Salesforce for Outlook functionality provided by
Salesforce to integrate your outlook with Salesforce.
But many users are facing a problem such as
“No matching Contacts or Leads in Salesforce” in the Side Panel of Salesforce in outlook.
I have found some of the reasons for this cause and listing here some of them.
1. This error occurs when your email id, contact name are not match with Salesforce contact name and email id.
2. Another reason for this is due to Outlook version you are using.
3. The owner of the Salesforce contact is not same as user of outlook.
4. The last but most important is “Salesforce does not support” POP3 and IMAP email servers.
To solve this issue please try one of the following solution.
1. Check your Contact name and Email Id from Salesforce so that it is exact matching with
outlook email id of person of whose record you want to view.
2. Try to use correct version of outlook i.e it should be compatible with Salesforce for outlook software.
3. Make sure the owner of Salesforce contact must be same as the user who is using outlook.
4. Close your outlook and start it again, this may help.
5. Check your mail server for outlook, if it is POP3 or IMAP, then change it to another one.
if the problem still remains then contact with Salesforce support team.
Hope this solution help you.